CINCINNATI - A Newtown restaurant is assessing when it can reopen for customers after a fire caused damage to its kitchen early Friday morning.
A fire started at the Laszlo’s Iron Skillet , 6900 Valley Lane at about 1 a.m. No one sustained injuries in the blaze, officials said.
When fire crews arrived at the scene, they could see flames coming through the roof. Crews took about 45 minutes to extinguish the blaze and were able to contain in mostly to the kitchen, according to officials.
Authorities have not yet said how much damage the fire caused the restaurant, which serves authentic European and American cuisine.
Stay with 9 On Your Side and WCPO.com for updates as they become available.
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
A driver was going northbound on Reading Road when their vehicle ran into a parked car.