EASTON, Pa. (AP) - A prosecutor says two Pennsylvania brothers who were rushed to a hospital in September inadvertently took liquid LSD from a bottle of breath mint drops they found on the ground near their home.
Northampton County District Attorney John Morganelli said Wednesday that investigators determined the boys ingested the hallucinogenic drug.
Morganelli says the boys, ages 7 and 10, were foaming at the mouth and hallucinating after arriving at Bangor Elementary School on Sept. 24. They were hospitalized and released the following day.
Morganelli says investigators couldn't get fingerprints from the bottle to trace it.
He says the boys' mother and her live-in boyfriend tested negative for drugs and there were no issues inside the home.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
The nation's record-low teen birth rate stems from robust declines in nearly every state, but most dramatically in several Mountain States and among Hispanics, according to a new government report.
Google Inc.'s new music service offers a lot of eye candy to go with the tunes. The song selection of around 18 million tracks is comparable to popular services such as Spotify and Rhapsody, and a myriad of playlists curated along different genres provides a big playground for music lovers.