CINCINNATI - A man was taken to the hospital after he was shocked by electricity while on a scaffolding in Oakley Thursday afternoon.
The incident happened around 3 p.m. at a home at the intersection of Cadillac Avenue and Isabella Avenue.
Police say the victim was at the top of a home, putting a piece of aluminum on it when the aluminum hit high tension wires nearby.
The man was shocked and fell from the scaffolding.
He was taken to University Hospital, but was reportedly not breathing when they transported him. The man's updated condition was not immediately available.
The victim, who's name has not been released, works for Costsaver, a windows, siding and roofing company located at 5286 Ridge Avenue in Cincinnati.
9 News and WCPO.com will post more information as it becomes available.
Copyright 2012 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.