CINCINNATI - Firefighters responded to a working fire in Walnut Hills Thursday afternoon.
The incident happened around 2:27 p.m. at a residence in the 800 block of Beecher Street.
Officials say firefighters found a working fire on the eighth floor of a 10-story structure. The sprinkler system activated and helped confine the blaze, according to authorities.
The fire was extinguished within 10-15 minutes.
No injuries were reported.
Upon investigation the cause of the fire was determined to be an unattended candle. Officials urge residents not keep open flames unattended.
A total of 35 firefighters responded to the scene.
Damage to the building is estimated at $5,000.
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.