FOREST PARK, Ohio - A dryer in the back room of a house ignited a fire in a tri-level Saturday evening in Forest Park.
Crews responded to the 1300 block of Karahill Drive around 6:15 p.m. for a structure fire.
Authorities say a dryer on the third floor of the home was on fire when firefighters arrived at the scene.
No injuries were reported. Everyone in the home at the time of the fire evacuated safely.
Stay with 9 News and WCPO.com for more updates on this story.
Copyright 2012 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
The Village of Mariemont is known for its architectural beauty and elegance, but it's now also known as one of the most endangered historical places in the United States.