CINCINNATI - Feta up with the same old food routine? Maybe it's time to switch it up with something Greece-ier.
Say, perhaps, a warm, flavorful, ever-so-satisfying gyro?
Here's Yelp.com's list of the best places to get a gyro in the Tri-State , as reviewed by you:
1. Sebastian's - They sell the amazing gyro meat alone, without the filling pita.
2. Demetrios - Gyro meat with a nice crispiness that adds great texture.
3. Marko's - Chicken and lamb are always marinated to perfection.
4. Greek to Me - Chicken Cordon Bleu gyros.
5. Chicago Gyros - Where you get everything but the kitchen sink on your gyro.
6. Aladdin Cafe - Huge sandwiches and side dishes loaded with tons of shaved lamb.
7. Diner On Elm - Extra tender meat shaved from the vertical spit.
8. Mediterranean Foods - Classic Morroccan dishes as well as a delicious lamb gyro.
9. Areti's - Huge gyros dolloped with tzatziki, under $5.
Read more Best of's from Yelp at http://www.yelp.com/weekly?editorial_id=I775BQhjeS6EQiBwX8volQ .
What do you think of the list? Where's your favorite place to get a gyro? Let us know in the comment section below.
Copyright 2012 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Compassion Fest raises money and awareness for animal rescue groups in the Tri-State.